08 Apr Why Should You Buy an Instagram Profile
What I learned by buying a fitness Instagram Profile or Account with over 24,000 daily engagements :
- Instagram engagement is a pay-to-play market.
You want to get interactions from influencers for any serious growth, and you need to pay for it. The difference is sometimes 4 – 10x more engagements and follower growth.
- Get into the inner circle.
If you want explosive growth, then you need influencers to interact with your content. There’s no way around it.
- If you can land partnerships and know how to drive quality traffic from Instagram, you can turn a quick profit.
For example, you can buy a fitness Instagram account for $6,000, then partner with a nutrition company for $2,500/month. Think of your account as a rental property.
- It’s difficult to find a good Instagram account to buy and agency to work with.
You’re looking for an agency that has the relationships with other Instagram influencer accounts and a proven track record of growing accounts from scratch to over a million followers.
- If you want the Instagram account to represent your personal or company brand, ensure you can create relevant, high-quality content. Then make the transition over an extended period.
If you make the change too fast or use bad content, you can lose half your engagement. I would find someone who has done this before to guide you.
- Buying an Instagram account provides a much higher R.O.I. than automating one.
- Niche down to find high R.O.I partnerships.
You can’t just represent fitness overall.
Is it a CrossFit account?
Vegan nutrition account?
- Be consistent.
For high follower accounts, post several times daily to hit all the time zones.
- Buy accounts if you want a part of your lifestyle to be free.
Want to fly for free? Buy a travel account.
In need of free supplements and training? Buy a fitness account
Want to meet famous entrepreneurs? Buy an inspirational quote account, then offer to take pictures of them to use for it.]]>