27 Feb How to Get the Social Profiles of Your Contacts
1st Step: Download the Full Contact Chrome Extension.
Why is finding this extra info important?
- Enables you to find your customers/leads on social channels.
- Easier to increase retention.
- Faster to find influencers in your circle.
- Create a vibrant community.
- Leverage content faster with the right people.
- Know the platforms where your customers and leads hang out.
Sync Your Email List
Upload 2,000 emails/day to Google Contacts. In approximately twenty minutes, Full Contact will find the social profiles, city, and job details of your uploaded emails.
Purchase Full Contact $9.99
Go to your account settings, then click on Settings. Turn your Sync to On for your relevant email address. Next, wait thirty minutes for your contacts to sync.
Now, go to your Dashboard. Once Full Contact is synced with your Gmail, you will see a red notification over Activity. Click Activity, then click Sync. Next, check History to ensure you synced the contacts with their social profiles. Boom!
Go back to your account, then click on Settings. Go to your synced email, then the three dots across from it. Next, click Export.
Download this Python script to clean your data: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2YTRN139ys4VXlMRGtkckpKV0k/view?usp=sharing
Follow this process:
The script automatically processes all CSV files in the current directory:
– put a copy of the script into a folder with CSV files which need to be processed.
– open the terminal and navigate to this directory (eg. type ‘cd <space bar>’ and drag-and-drop the directory to the terminal).
– run ‘python organize.py’.
– results will appear in the same directory, with the filenames starting from “clean_”.
BOOM! You have social profile info, job details, and city info for all your contacts.